Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Different groups get together

Once a month the Men's Fellowship gets together to sing, pray together, look at a bible passage and of course have lots of food. I was invited last Friday to go along and do the bible study with them. It was a great time and we discussed together the bible passage. they also had lots of questions about my work in Australia and why I was only staying 4 weeks (going back to my real job doesn't seem to hold much sway as an excuse here). I had a great night with the guys.


Then on Saturday I was invited to the young adults group. I think 20 something olds are the same all everywhere. There was lots of joking and good natured teasing. But they all sing beautifully and did lots of it so that was lovely. My talk was about when Jesus asks us to do the hard things.

No comments:

Post a Comment