Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A pleasant Sunday Lunch

On my first Sunday here I was invited to lunch with Pica and Raka and their kids Gitar and Wila. As all the family speaks good English it was a most enjoyable time for me. All the family are very involved in the church, especially with music and it is a delight to hear Wila sing accompanied by her brother, as they did for the English service last week. Pica runs a preschool here and has graciously invited me to a number of events with the preschoolers (lots of fun). It turns out that Wila is doing graphic design like my daughter Sarah so they have started an email conversation.

I was also very grateful when Gitar gave up his Sunday afternoon to take me to a shop and get my Internet fixed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    This is Ferry. I plan to be in Bali on 2nd April to 6th April. Want to join Easter in Blimbing Sari. Need to know who I should contact, so that I can join either Good Friday or Easter Sunday celebration. Plan to stay in Medewi either before or after Easter. My phone is 0431 399 253. Preferable E--mail contact Ferryasaboat@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete